Business Controller (Jr.)
What connects us at Stage is our strong passion for live entertainment, musicals and first-class theater performances. This common bond turns a colorful mix of people from a wide variety of professions into one dedicated team: a true "we". A team that does exceptional work by always striving for the best. A team that knows how to thrill millions of spectators with extraordinary shows on all our stages across Europe. We want to share our passion with you, too. That’s why we’re looking for you!
Ready for the next step in your career?
Here is where your adventure starts as Business Controller (Jr.)
Do you thrive on monitoring and supporting rapid transformation within a dynamic and multidisciplinary company? Are you charismatic and good at maintaining bonds with stakeholders? And get excited about translating your work into action? Then, read on!
As a Business Controller, you value generating change and improvement in activities through an analytical approach. But also..
- You will be responsible for developing analyses, reports/KPIs, and tools for financial monitoring.
- You will contribute to the development of a KPI dashboard.
- You will conduct research on the value that can be derived from commercial and operational performance improvement.
- Stakeholder management of key stakeholders is of great importance.
- You are proactive and innovative in exploring possibilities for long-term performance improvement at Stage Entertainment.
This is what you bring as a Business Controller:
- Business economics education or a comparable degree;
- Minimum of 1.5/2 years of experience in a similar role; ready for the next step;
- Strong communication skills and solution-oriented;
- Experience in change/improvement projects, preferably in an international environment;
- Experience in developing and managing a Program Management Office (PMO) - project experience is more important;
- Experience in maintaining a weekly reporting cycle;
- Excellent Excel knowledge and skill;
- Understanding of an international matrix organization.
You will play a key role in driving substantial transformations within Stage Entertainment. Your contributions will have a profound impact not only on Stage Entertainment Headquarters but also on the broader organization. You will take pleasure in maintaining effective communication with stakeholders, both domestically and internationally, to ensure the ongoing activities' sustainability.
What does Stage Entertainment offer?
- 25 vacation days to enjoy and relax.
- A good pension scheme and reimbursement of travel expenses.
- A pleasant office environment, but we also offer the possibility to work from home.
- The opportunity to work remotely for two weeks, with a destination of your choice.
- We value your personal development, that's why there are plenty of opportunities for training and education.
- Competitive salary in line with the market.
Are you excited to join us as a Business Controller?
Do you own your actions and take responsibility for results, dare to challenge and like to be challenged and you do this by putting your heart and soul in it? Take the stage, click the apply button and send us your CV and motivational letter.
Let's arrange a meeting to discuss the exciting opportunities that await you!
Stage Entertainment encourages candidates to apply for this vacancy, even though they don’t fit all qualifications. However, candidates must demonstrate a history of innate curiosity and rapid learning and articulate how skills and experiences are transferable to our industry.
Stage Entertainment ensures we are always recruiting a diverse mix of colleagues who are representative of the diverse audiences we attract. In doing so, we have access to a broad range of ideas, perspectives and insights that allow us to touch hearts and create memories. Please find more information about our D&I initiatives: DEI | Stage Entertainment (stage-entertainment.com)